Tuesday, May 19, 2015

COMMENTARYCAST: Constantine (2005 DVD)

This is the first of Comic Book Media's CommentaryCasts. I've been trying to figure out a better way to post the actual casts, rather than just on a page with a link at the top of the screen. I've found that even friends and frequent users of the site have missed updates on them, so I'm hoping an actual blog update will help to rectify this problem. Thus, I'll be keeping the original CommentaryCast page, but I'll also be giving each a place in the blog feed. I'm hoping this will extend the reach a bit. So as not to flood the page with all of the CC's at once, I'll post one a week until I'm caught up. After that, I'll post a brand new edition that Baer and I recorded a few weeks ago (it's Blade. Are you ready to roll with this?). Also, we're looking at getting them placed on iTunes and getting some clips posted on YouTube. I'll be sure to update you all when that happens. So, without further ado...that doesn't look right...(adieu?)...without further bullcrap, here's Constantine. If you haven't checked it out yet, give it a listen. And, as always, sorry for all of the bad words.


Constantine (2005 DVD)
NOTES:
-Recorded in July 2014.
-Based on the DC/Vertigo comic book Hellblazer.
-FACT CHECK: Russell Crowe starred in Noah...not Moses.
-FACT CHECK: Jamie Delano wrote Hellblazer: Pandemonium, not Andy Diggle.
-The character of John Constantine was created by Alan Moore and Steve Bissette for the comic Swamp Thing.
-For a more accurate take on the character check out NBC's Constantine TV series (which was recently cancelled. Stream it while you still can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment